Android Write for Us
Android is the operating system of mobile which is the revised version of Linux kernel and the software designed for the touch screens like tablets and smartphones. The open handset alliance developers developed the Android and the modified version created by google.
The revised android version is done by Google, which has pre-installed some Google services like google pay, google play store, and google chrome. Most, above 70 percent of smartphones, are associated with Android software. Android has been installed in media players, game consoles, digital cameras, and PCs. There is also an Android TV television.
Features of Android
The interface depends on the direct use by the input touch, like swiping, pinching, tapping, scrolling, and using a virtual keyboard to select the objects on the screen. Physical keyboards of game controllers are connected to USB or Bluetooth and have a touch interface.
Android devices are situated on the home screen. The home screen of the Android is present with the app icons like a news ticker and weather forecast. The home screen has multiple pages, which we can see by swiping the screen front and back the other apps will be available on google play which will be visible on the home screen after installation.
The notifications are timely, short, and essential information about the app when we don’t use it. It may show unseen messages or alerts through the notifications. When the notification is tapped, the screen is directed inside the app, which is related to the information. After tapping, we can see the complete details of the notification and take action based on the notification.
Split screen view
The feature of the split screen has been added in the Android previously, and this feature was in Samsung, then this has been upgraded in TouchWiz by the Android.
How to Submit an Article?
To submit an article, you can pitch us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send the demo article to the provided email.
Why Write for Webtechmania- Android Write for Us
- Writing for Webtechmania may expose your article to a large audience
- Writing for us may help you establish yourself and make you an expert in the field
- Writing for us may improve knowledge in every individual topic
- You have an opportunity to share your knowledge with this platform
Search Terms Related to Android Write for Us
The words associated with the subject are listed below
- Mobile operating system
- Linux kernel
- Open source
- Open handset alliance
- HTC Dream
- Free and open-source software
- Apache License
- Proprietary mobile services
- Google Chrome
- Digital distribution
- Google Play
- Google Play services
- Firebase cloud messaging
- Fire OS
Search Terms for Android Write for Us
Android Write for Us
Submit post Android
Android Submit an article
Android guest blogger
Writers wanted Android
Android suggest a post
Android guest author
Guidelines- Android Write for Us
The guidelines you need to follow while writing an article
- We at Webtechmania welcome the fresh and unique content of the Android
- Webtechmania allows a maximum of about 500+ words that are related to the Android
- The editorial team of Webtechmania does not encourage promotional content associated with the Android
- We don’t republish the articles as they should be original
- Try to include examples and images to make the article interesting
- The article should contain all the headings, subheadings, and bullet points, and make a paragraph in 2-3 lines as it isn’t challenging to read.
- You can link the other relevant articles in your article
- The content should be without grammatical mistakes, and try to make the content simple.
- Images should be the size 800*450
- For publishing an article on Webtechmania, please email us at contact@Webtechmania.com
- Webtechmania allows the articles that are related to IT, Crypto, Trade, Finance, Startups, Apps and many more
- For more related content, you can refer to our page.