Mosquito Killer Machine Write for Us
A mosquito killer machine is also called a bug zapper, an electrical discharge insect control system, an electric insect killer, or an insect electrocution trap, which is a device that may attract and kill flying insects or mosquitoes by drawing through the light. A light source that attracts insects to an electrical grid, where they are attached by touching the two wires with a voltage between them. A Zap sound is produced when the mosquito gets stuck to the machine.
Design of Mosquito Killer Machine
Mosquito killer machines are usually hosted in a protective plastic cage or grounded metal bars to prevent people or large animals from touching the high-voltage enclosure. A light source is situated inside, that is, the fluorescent lamp designed to emit ultraviolet and visible light so it can be visible to the insects for attraction. New models now use long-life LEDs to produce the light. Bare wire grids surround the light source. The distance between adjacent wires is typically 2mm.
A high-voltage power supply powered by wall power has been used, which may be used as a circuit made with capacitors and diodes that generate a voltage of 2 kilovolts. This is high enough to conduct through an insect’s body that bridges the two grids but insufficient for the spark across the air gap. Suffieinct flows through the small body of an insect to heat it to a high temperature. The power supply and the arrangement is that it cannot drive a dangerous current through the human body.
How to Submit an Article?
To submit an article, you can pitch us at email@example.com or send the demo article to the provided email.
Why Write for Webtechmania- Mosquito Killer Machine Write for Us
- Writing for Webtechmania may expose your article to a large audience
- Writing for us may help you establish yourself and make you an expert in the field
- Writing for us may improve knowledge in every individual topic
- You have an opportunity to share your knowledge with this platform
Search Related Terms to Mosquito Killer Machine Write for Us
The words associated with the subject are listed below
- Attracted by light
- High voltage
- Fluorescent lamp
- Power supply
- Wall power
- Electric current
- Carbon dioxide
- Electric flyswatter
Search Terms for Mosquito Killer Machine Write for Us
Mosquito Killer Machine Write for Us
Guest post-Mosquito Killer Machine
Mosquito Killer Machine contribute
Submit post-Mosquito Killer Machine
Mosquito Killer Machine Submit an article
Mosquito Killer Machine guest blogger
Writers Wanted Mosquito Killer Machine
Mosquito Killer Machine suggests a post
Mosquito Killer Machine guest author
Guidelines- Mosquito Killer Machine Write for Us
The guidelines you need to follow while writing an article
- We at Webtechmania welcome the fresh and unique content of the Mosquito Killer Machine
- Webtechmania allows a maximum of about 500+ words that are related to the Mosquito Killer Machine
- The editorial team of Webtechmania does not encourage promotional content associated with the Mosquito Killer Machine
- We don’t republish the articles as they should be original
- Try to include examples and images to make the article interesting
- The article should contain all the headings, subheadings, and bullet points, and make a paragraph in 2-3 lines as it isn’t challenging to read.
- You can link the other relevant articles in your article
- The content should be without grammatical mistakes, and try to make the content simple.
- Images should be the size 800*450
- For publishing an article on Webtechmania, please email us at contact@Webtechmania.com
- Webtechmania allows articles related to IT, Crypto, Trade, Finance, Startups, Apps, and many more.
- For more related content, you can refer to our page.