Open Office Write for Us
Open Office is commonly called open office.org, a discontinued available service office suite. Active projects involve Libre Office, which is the most actively developed Office. Apache open office, Collabora online, also called enterprise ready LibreOffice and new Office, which is commercial and available of macOS. Open Office is an open-sourced version of StarOffice, which was earlier sun microsystem released in 1999 for internal use.
Sun opened to service the open office suite in July 2000 as a competitor to the Microsoft Office, which released version 1.0 on 1st May 2002. Open Office involves a spreadsheet, a word processor, a drawing, a presentation, a formula editor, and a database management application. It has a file format opened on the open document format, an ISO or IEC standard that originated with the open office organization.
It was also readen by a wide variety of other file formats with specific attention to whom Microsoft Office. Open office organization was commonly developed for Microsoft Windows, Solaris, and Linux later for OS X with the help of ports to the other operating system. It has been distributed under the GNU lesser general public license. It is also version three of LGPL and the earliest version under the Sun industry standards source license (SISSL).
Features of Open Office
Writer: a word processor which helps to analogous Microsoft Word or word-perfect
Calculator: a spreadsheet analogous the Microsoft Excel or Lotus 1-2-3
Impress: a proper presentation program similar to apple keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint. Impress could also be exported presentations to adobe flash files, allowing them to play on any computer when installed with a Flash player. The presentation pamphlets were available on the open office organization websites
Draw: the vector graphics editor is compared in features to the drawing functions in the Microsoft Office.
How to Submit an Article?
To submit an article, you can pitch us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send the demo article to the provided email.
Why Write for Webtechmania- Open Office Write for Us
- Writing for Webtechmania may expose your article to a large audience
- Writing for us may help you establish yourself and make you an expert in the field
- Writing for us may improve knowledge in every individual topic
- You have an opportunity to share your knowledge with this platform
Search Related Terms to Open Office Write for Us
- Open source
- Office suite
- Apack open office
- Collabro online
- Neo office
- Star office
- Sun microsystem
- Microsoft Office
- Word processor
- Database management
- Open Document
- File format
- Microsoft Windows
- Operating system
Search Terms for Open Office Write for Us
Open Office Write for Us
Guest post- Open Office
Open Office contribute
Submit post- Open Office
Open Office Submit an article
Open Office guest blogger
Writers Wanted Open Office
Open Office suggests a post
Open Office guest author
Guidelines- Open Office Write for Us
The guidelines you need to follow while writing an article
- We at Webtechmania welcome the fresh and unique content of the Open Office
- Webtechmania allows a maximum of about 500+ words that are related to the Open Office
- The editorial team of Webtechmania does not encourage promotional content associated with the Open Office
- We don’t republish the articles as they should be original
- Try to include examples and images to make the article interesting
- The article should contain all the headings, subheadings, and bullet points, and make a paragraph in 2-3 lines as it isn’t challenging to read.
- You can link the other relevant articles in your article
- The content should be without grammatical mistakes, and try to make the content simple.
- Images should be the size 800*450
- For publishing an article on Webtechmania, please email us at contact@Webtechmania.com
- Webtechmania allows articles related to IT, Crypto, Trade, Finance, Startups, Apps, and many more.
- For more related content, you can refer to our page.