Oracle Write for Us
Oracle is a multinational technology company headquartered in Texas in the United States. Oracle became the world’s third-largest software company in 2020. The Oracle company sells the database software technology of their brands, enterprise software products, and cloud engineering systems. The enterprise products include human capital management, enterprise resource planning, enterprise performance management, customer relationship management, and supply chain management software.
Services of Oracle
Oracle sells software and hardware products and provides financing, consulting, training, and hosting services.
Software: The Oracle delivery service may provide the download software and documentation.
Middleware: The Oracle family has software middleware products, which include system integration, application server, business process management, content management, identifying management, user interaction, and business intelligence products.
What oracle is known for?
Oracle is known for database software, the relationship between data management systems, computer systems, and software like Java and Solaris.
History Of Oracle
It is a software development laboratory founded in 1977 by Lary Ellison and Bob Miner. Ellison and his colleagues saw the potential in arranging the massive amount of data, so they had enough storage and could quickly retrieve it. Then, they started developing and marketing the program based on the cod data management theory.
Then, they released Oracle, the database program that used the structured query theory, and it became popular. They named Oracle after the flagship product, which multiplied the Oracle became the most significant database management company. As the data has gained popularity, the company growth has also increased by the software companies products in range of business and technology. They have also bought many high-profile companies with dollar product purchases.
How to Submit an Article?
To submit an article, you can pitch us at email@example.com or send the demo article to the provided email.
Why Write for Webtechmania- Oracle Write for Us
- Writing for Webtechmania may expose your article to a large audience
- Writing for us may help you establish yourself and make you an expert in the field
- Writing for us may improve knowledge in every individual topic
- You have an opportunity to share your knowledge with this platform
Search Related Terms to Oracle Write for Us
The words associated with the subject are listed below
- Software Company
- Own brands
- Cloud engineered systems
- Database software
- Enterprise resource planning
- Human capital management
- Customer relationship management
- Enterprise performance management
- Supply chain management
- Oracle database
- Middle tier
- Grid computing
- Stored procedures
Search Terms for Oracle Write for Us
Oracle Write for Us
Oracle Submit an article
Oracle guest blogger
Writers Wanted Oracle
Oracle suggests a post
Oracle guest author
Guidelines- Oracle Write for Us
The guidelines you need to follow while writing an article
- We at Webtechmania welcome the fresh and unique content of the Oracle
- Webtechmania allows a maximum of about 500+ words that are related to the Oracle
- The editorial team of Webtechmania does not encourage promotional content associated with the Oracle
- We don’t republish the articles as they should be original
- Try to include examples and images to make the article interesting
- The article should contain all the headings, subheadings, and bullet points, and make a paragraph in 2-3 lines as it isn’t challenging to read.
- You can link the other relevant articles in your article
- The content should be without grammatical mistakes, and try to make the content simple.
- Images should be the size 800*450
- For publishing an article on Webtechmania, please email us at contact@Webtechmania.com
- Webtechmania allows articles related to IT, Crypto, Trade, Finance, Startups, Apps, and many more.
- For more related content, you can refer to our page.