WiFi Write for Us
WiFi is a computer network with the help of radio waves in place of wires. It was invented to connect nearby computers, but today is used for internet connections. These are the most used computer networks worldwide in offices and homes.
They link the devices altogether with the help of wireless routers, which connect them to the Internet, and there will be wireless access points in some places like coffee shops, hotels, libraries, and airports that provide Internet connections to people in public places.
Types of WiFi
The types of WiFi networks are personal-area network (PAN), metropolitan-area network (MAN), wide-area network (WAN), and Local area network (LAN)
A personal-area network is a centralized network around an individual device at a single location. This network connects with computers, phones, video game consoles, and other devices. These are situated in homes and office buildings.
A metropolitan-area network is a computer network around the city, small areas, or business or college campuses. The feature that differentiates MAN from a LAN is because of its size. A LAN is usually situated in a building or area. A MAN can cover several miles depending on the type of organization.
How to Submit an Article?
To submit an article, you can pitch us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send the demo article to the provided email.
Why Write for Webtechmania- WiFi Write for Us
- Writing for Webtechmania may expose your article to a large audience
- Writing for us may help you establish yourself and make you an expert in the field
- Writing for us may improve knowledge in every individual topic
- You have an opportunity to share your knowledge with this platform
Search Terms Related to WiFi Write for Us
The words associated with the subject are listed below
- Wireless network protocols
- Local area networking
- Radio waves
- Small office networks
- Wireless router
- Access point
- WiFi alliance
- Wireless access points
- Line of sight
Search Terms for WiFi Write for Us
WiFi Write for Us
Guest post WiFi
Submit post WiFi
WiFi Submit an article
WiFi becomes a guest blogger
WiFi suggests a post
WiFi guest author
Guidelines- WiFi Write for Us
The guidelines you need to follow while writing an article
- We at Webtechmania welcome the fresh and unique content of WiFi
- Webtechmania allows a maximum of about 500+ words that are related to the WiFi
- The editorial team of Webtechmania does not encourage promotional content associated with WiFi
- We don’t republish the articles as they should be original
- Try to include examples and images to make the article interesting
- The article should contain all the headings, subheadings, and bullet points, and make a paragraph in 2-3 lines as it isn’t challenging to read.
- You can link the other relevant articles in your article
- The content should be without grammatical mistakes, and try to make the content simple.
- Images should be the size 800*450
- For publishing an article on Webtechmania, please email us at contact@Webtechmania.com
- For more related content, you can refer to our page for more understanding of related topics.