Table of Contents
Gmanetwork. Com/Familyfeud/Guesstowin – Two lucky viewers of GMA Telebabad programs can win P5,000 daily with Kapuso Day lucky numbers!
From October 10 to November 4, participants should simply watch GMA Telebabad programs – “Maria Clara at Ibarra”, “Start-Up PH” and “What We Can Be” – on GMA and wait for the cast members to announce their Kapuso lucky numbers of the programme. day. Once announced, the participant must submit any of the lucky numbers mentioned on Kapuso Day via the promotional website. One response equals one input. Competitors may submit as many entries as they wish.
To participate and submit entries, participants must go to www.gmanetwork.com/KapusoLuckyNumbersoftheDay and enter their response, full name, full address, date of birth, email address, and cell phone number.
Gma News Pagasa Weather Update Today And Time
Gmanetwork. Com/Familyfeud/Guesstowin – All entries submitted during GMA Telebabad from 8 PM onwards. At 10:30 pm only, they qualify for the electronic draw that will be held every Monday.
Ten (10) winners worth P5,000 each will be selected every week. The announcement of the winners will be available on the GMA Entertainment website and the official social media accounts of GMA Network and GMA Drama every Monday.
Family Feud Guess To Win
Join Family Feud’s Guess To Win promo and get a chance to win PhP20,000!
Promo period will run from October 2 to December 29, 2023.
Who May Join
All Philippines aged 18 years old and above and currently residing within Philippine land are allowed to join. They must have at least one government-issued ID, a proved email address, and a valid mobile number.
- To join, a participant must watch ‘Family Feud,’ Monday to Friday, at 5:40 PM on GMA 7. He must wait for any of the three questions that will be raced on the screen. The questions are created on an actual survey of 100 people. Each question has two possible answers.
- One (1) answer is equal to one (1) entry. A participant is allowed only one (1) entry per question. But he can send a maximum of three (3) entries per episode. (One entry per question).
- To submit an entry, a participant must go to the promo website (URL: www.gmanetwork.com/FamilyFeudGuessToWin) and input his answer/s, full name, complete address, birthday, email address, and mobile number.
Limit for Submission of Entries is During the Airing of ‘Family Feud’ only. And they are as follows:
- Entries to the first (1st) question must be sent before the second question is shown on the screen.
- Entries to the second (2nd) question must be sent before the third question is shown on the screen.
- Entries to the third (3rd) question must be sent on or before the episode ends.
Announcement Of Winners And Claiming Of Prizes
All entries submitted in a specific episode are qualified to the electronic draw which will be held every Saturday, 4:00 PM, under the management of a duly appointed representative from the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
Every week, twenty-five (25) winners of P20,000 each will be chosen, or an equivalent of five (5) winners per episode will be drawn. Prize taxes will be shouldered by GMA.
Announcement of winners will be sent on the official social media accounts of GMA Network, Inc. and YouLol! every Monday.
To claim the cash prize
- An official GMA Network representative will contact the winners via their registered postal address, email address and contact number.
- The winners must email to GMA Network at least one (1) government-issued ID to verify their identity.
- GMA Network rep will wire the cash prize via bank transfer, GCash, or money transfer to the winners.
- GMA Network rep will also email a photo of the receipt to the winner’s email address as proof of the money transfer.
- Winners will email back with a photo of the acknowledgment receipt to verify receipt of the cash prize.
A Watcher Can Only Win Once During The Entire Promo Period.
Gmanetwork. Com/Familyfeud/Guesstowin – All employees of GMA Network, Inc., and immediate family members up to second degree of consanguinity and/or affinity are not eligible to participate and win in this promo. The term family members include spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as in-laws, or by current and past marriage(s), remarriage(s), acceptance, co-habitation or other family extensions, and any other persons be present in at the same household, whether or not related.