MS Office Write for Us
Ms office or Office is a discontinued family of server software, client software, and services that Microsoft has developed. It was announced by bill gates in 1988. It was a marketing term for the office suite.
The Office’s first version consists of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. As years passed, this office application has grown with shade features like a standard spell checker, visual basic for application, and object linking and embedding the data integration.
It is a development platform for business software under office business applications. It comprises a spreadsheet program, word processor, presentation program, database management system, email client, and desktop publishing app.
The Office has several functions based on the users and computing environment. The original and most common version is the desktop. That is available in PCs that run Windows and macOS operating systems.
Microsoft maintains the apps of mobile for iOS and Android. Since Office 2013, Microsoft has converted to Office 365, a primary obtaining Microsoft Office. It may allow the subscription business model of other services and software. The users may receive updates on the software features, including cloud computing and new features.
Components of MS Office
Microsoft Word, which is the word processor that is present in Microsoft Office. The first version of Word was released in 1983 for the MS-DOS operating system.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet that competed with Lotus 1-2-3. Microsoft has released the first version of Excel in 1985.
MS PowerPoint is created with the help of slides that consist of graphics, text, and other objects that display on the screen as the presentation or slides.
Microsoft one note is a note-making program that gathers typed notes and handwriting notes, drawings, audio, and screen clippings. It can be a shade with other users with the help of the internet.
How to Submit an Article?
To submit an article, you can pitch us at email@example.com or send the demo article to the provided email.
Why Write for Webtechmania- MS Office Write for Us
- Writing for Webtechmania may expose your article to a large audience
- Writing for us may help you establish yourself and make you an expert in the field
- Writing for us may improve knowledge in every individual topic
- You have an opportunity to share your knowledge with this platform
Search Related Terms to MS Office Write for Us
The words associated with the subject are listed below
- Client software
- Server software
- Office suite
- Microsoft word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Object linking and embedding
- Office business applications
- Word processor
- Spreadsheet program
- Email client
- Database management system
- Desktop publishing
Search Terms for MS Office Write for Us
MS Office Write for Us
Guest post-MS Office
MS Office contribute
Submit post-MS Office
MS Office Submit an article
MS Office guest blogger
Writers Wanted MS Office
MS Office suggests a post
MS Office guest author
Guidelines- MS Office Write for Us
The guidelines you need to follow while writing an article
- We at Webtechmania welcome the fresh and unique content of the MS Office
- Webtechmania allows a maximum of about 500+ words that are related to the MS Office
- The editorial team of Webtechmania does not encourage promotional content associated with the MS Office
- We don’t republish the articles as they should be original
- Try to include examples and images to make the article interesting
- The article should contain all the headings, subheadings, and bullet points, and make a paragraph in 2-3 lines as it isn’t challenging to read.
- You can link the other relevant articles in your article
- The content should be without grammatical mistakes, and try to make the content simple.
- Images should be the size 800*450
- For publishing an article on Webtechmania, please email us at contact@Webtechmania.com
- Webtechmania allows articles related to IT, Crypto, Trade, Finance, Startups, Apps, and many more.
- For more related content, you can refer to our page.